I truly don't deserve you, but I appreciate the hell out all of you.
What, you ask, have I been up to while I've been ignoring this blog? I've read a shit-ton of Sterek fanfics. And I've been playing in tumblr. Not much of an accomplishment, huh? So let's look at some real progress, shall we?
- My Sandy Auction story was accepted by Less Than Three press, and it's in the editing phase now. It's set in the bar band world, and Razor and Marcos from Razor's Cut make an appearance. Since it was part of a fundraiser, I plan to donate royalties from this story to charity.
- I'm nearly 5k into a story I outlined during GRL. It's been slow going, but I think I've managed to wrench that part of my brain back from Sterekville. I've made more progress this week than I have in the last few months.
- I've got an idea for a *gasp* Het Rom-Com story, based on a trip from hell my parents took in 1974. Obviously a few of their mishaps shouldn't happen today, so updating them to meet our digital age is just one of the hurdles. Another is creating new characters, so I'm not writing that about my parents. ~shudder~ ;)
- Piper and I have teamed up for a few stories.
- First up, we're working on a story in Less Than Three's Project Fierce Chicago anthology. Let's keep paying forward, yeah?
- Next, we've outlined and started the next Clumsy Cupid book. Ty's going to get tell his story now.
- And, finally, the reason for this posting, we revisited Fee and Ash to give you this free short, Body Art.
You may have already seen this story on Piper's blog or in her newsletter. If you have, I hope you enjoy it again. If it's new to you, have a little taste of Fee and Ash from The Party Boy's Guide to Dating a Geek. This short takes place between the last chapter and the epilogue. For those who haven't read it, there aren't really any spoilers for any of the major events that happen in Party Boy. (Let me know if you want a downloadable copy. I'll talk to Piper about making it happen.)