Monday, June 6, 2011

Reminder

 

I really try to keep positive. Upbeat. Suzy-freakin-Sunshine.

But sometimes, it's not so easy, especially when it feels like the world is out to get you. 

Sometimes I need a reminder to just accept that crap happens.

Sometimes I need to be reminded that the only thing I have complete control over is my reaction to what happens around me. Even if that reaction is to get angry, to retreat and regroup, and to move on to Plan B.

Sometimes I need to just remember to tell the negativity to get the fuck out of my way, let the sunshine in.

So, I'm going to choose to have a great day, even though it's yet another fucking Monday.

~xxx~

2 comments:

  1. I love this. And, I hope you do have a great day. No one deserves it more.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays might suck but they're better than Thursdays for me. Thursdays are like na-na-na I'm not Friday! :P Mondays are kind of shiny new week and anything can happen :)

    ReplyDelete