Sunday, June 2, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Fury!

As in Dan Feuerriegel. 

(dude, you're killin me here)


























As in Agron

(roar!)

















With the dimples.


(sigh...smiles kill me.) 








































Who can wear a loin cloth 

(work it! that sense of humor, I mean. love a man who can laugh at himself.)




















or a suit ...







































or, uh, neither
(.... dayum, where was I?)
















Yeah, I'm a Fury. 







Another day, we'll discuss the evolution of Agron over the seasons of Spartacus, from Duro's goofy big brother to Spartacus's right hand. Because his arc was really fascinating to watch, regardless of historical accuracy. We were only there for the sex and blood anyway, right?

~xxx~

No comments:

Post a Comment