Sunday, October 30, 2011

Who Are You?

It's human nature. Our own minds are our worst enemies. We find our flaws and pick at them until that's all we see in the mirror. We give others the ammo to hurt us through our own insecurities. Then we wonder how we got here, and why it hurts so bad.

It's time to stop it. Quit worrying about who you aren't. All that matters is who you are. That is what you should be showing the world. Show us who you really are, and we'll respond accordingly.

So your assignment today is to write a list of who you are. Why you are special. Why you deserve to be noticed, celebrated, and loved. Because you do deserve it. I can see it.

It's time you did too.

~xxx~

2 comments:

  1. Let's see...I'm...short? No, strike that. OK, leave it, since it's true. I'm...really good at folding laundry? No, no, I don't think that's what we wanted either...I make people laugh and I know how to spll, er, spell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People laugh at me all the time too. I wonder what that's all about? ;)

    ~xxx~

    ReplyDelete