Saturday, January 15, 2011

And I'm Spent....



What a week.

I did it. I didn't think I could do it. I didn't think I would ever do it, but I did.

I've finished writing my first novel. I know, lots of people do it every day, but this is my day, so forgive me for being a little giddy about it. Some reviewing, some editing, some beta reading, and I'll be ready to jump off the ledge and submit it. Then the hand-wringing and teeth gnashing will begin in earnest.

This, on the heels of selling my first story, has made it a very special week for me. It's the realization of long-abandoned dreams. 

I almost feel like a grownup now. ;)

~xxx~

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It really is something to be proud of :) Which novel have you finished? Or will you wait with telling us more untill you submit it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I finished writing Snakeskin Boots. It's the first thing I've really finished, so I'm really proud of it. I will definitely be updating as I go along.

    ~xxx~

    ReplyDelete