Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Perceptions

So, I watched a furry video last night.

I'll be honest - my initial reaction was "What. In the fuck. Am I seeing?" I took in the costumes, and the mannerisms, and I cocked an eyebrow at how weird it was.

But, as I watched it, I couldn't help but admire the workmanship of the costumes. And the dedication to the roles they were playing. Then I really watched what was happening. How the two men interacted with each other. The passion they shared. The love they had for each other. The connection. It got me thinking. Evaluating myself. And while I don't think it would be a full-time lifestyle choice for me, I can see the appeal of at least trying it, and I can appreciate that this choice is right for them. They engaged my biggest sex organ - my brain.

So, I watched a video last night of two men finding a shared appreciation of something and expressing a passion to each other that I was lucky enough to witness.

And really, how sexy is that?

~xxx~

No comments:

Post a Comment